The Knee Ease Kneeling Mat is perfect for tradespeople, telecommunications engineers or the home handyman – anyone who needs to kneel. It is made from high density closed cell foam which relieves the pressure of hard or rough floors on knees.
- Mat size 375mm x 500mm, in Grey colour.
- Built in carrying handle
- 13mm thick closed cell vinyl foam beneath a fused “pebble” finished top surface for increased resistance.
- A specialised mat for specific purposes, can be used by electricians, telecommunications engineers, carpet layers, gardeners or anyone who kneels. Reduces knee pain & lower back stress, hangs up easy for storage, lightweight and portable, easy to maneuver in and around working areas.
- It is possible to roll this product, but it is recommended to be kept flat, and is packaged flat.
- Packaged inside a clear plastic sleeve, with a loose label inside the package. These are then boxed into a carton, size of which depends on the number of mats being despatched.
- Designed to prevent, sore, strained or dirty knees. Good cushioning mat for WHS recognition, ergonomic and safety committee awareness accessory. Perfect for trades people or the home handyman, to relieve the pressure of hard or rough floors on knees, even around the house for kneeling on tiled floors, and especially in the garden.
|Compound||Closed Cell Vinyl Foam with a fused “pebble” finished top surface for increased resistance|
|Customisation Level||available in standard sizes|
|Standard Mat Sizes|
0.5m x 0.375m (Length x Width)